Thursday, April 7, 2011

And so it is April!

What a busy, crazy month it has been. Both Nat & I have been very busy doing our other day jobs. Nat is a beauty therapist with 2 small people & I am a public servant also with 2 small people. As you can imagine that takes up lots of our time and energy :) But we happily received a message from Phnom Penh during the week that our new design bags are ready and have been shipped. Cannot wait to receive them!! Of course, pics will be posted just as soon as they arrive. The new t shirts are only a week or 2 behind them. During the past month, I've also had a lot of discussions with a Korean-run NGO in Phnom Penh that employs vulnerable women and pays fair wages to them to process and weave Cambodian silk. This is so exciting to me. And it's the fabric that we are going to use for our cushion covers, pillow slips and quilt covers. I can't wait for you to see them!! Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment