Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introducing us....


This is us :)

juet srey

heart sisters

In 2008, Natalie (on right) travelled to Cambodia on a 3 week mission trip and was struck by the overwhelming poverty that entrapped so many families. She returned determined to make a difference.


Then in 2009, my husband James and I had the opportunity to live and work in Cambodia for a 12 month contract with our 2 small people who were 4 years and 1 year at the time. My life was changed forever. Cambodia and her beautiful people have become a part of my heart. I knew I had to continue to somehow support vulnerable Cambodian women and children upon my return to Australia.


And so juet srey was born. With Natalie's amazing creativity and my links with amazing Cambodian NGOs, we are determined to help improving the lives of Cambodian women and therefore, their children.


Gx


No comments:

Post a Comment