Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our gorgeous bags have arrived!

After a good-ish day at work, a great work out at the gym I came home to the fantastic news that our new shipment of bags had arrived.  And I LOVE them.  They look even better than I imagined them.  Gorgeous.  In fact, I'm struggling to decide which one I want for myself.  But hey!  Maybe I'll keep one of each  :))

Now, before you look at the photos, please forgive me.  Nat is the creative side of this partnership but she's away for the week and I really want to put these pics up because I know some of you are waiting to see these gorgeous bags! 

As soon as I saw this fabric I loved it.  And I love the finished product! $24

LOVE this one pink girl that I am :)  $24

The chocolates and pinks in this design is gorgeous! $24

 Hope you love them as much as I do!  They're available now and am happy to post interstate and overseas. 
Gwen xx

2 comments:

  1. The chocolate and pink one is my fave. Please pass one onto Nat for me and I'll fix her up when she comes back from holidays! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bronwyn. Absolutely. Will pop it aside for you. Gx

    ReplyDelete